Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Deborah Lane, Greenville
Exclusive. Custom. Luxury. This exclusive, custom-built luxury home features a feeling of grandeur from the fully gated private yard down to the custom tile, dual headed master shower. A massive addition and renovation took place in 2015, expanding the square footage by over 2,500 s.f. for a total of 4,200 s.f. The master suite is on the main floor and features a HUGE bedroom complete with recessed lighting, trey ceiling, and bluetooth capable surround sound and custom closet built-in's for maximum style and organization. The master bath has a custom tile shower complete with a small bench and river rock base, dual shower heads for him and her, with 3 wall spouts each, plus a separate garden tub for the ultimate in relaxation. A second master, or In-Law Suite, on the main floor boasts a private full bath with garden tub, separate stand up shower, and a large walk in closet. High gloss real hardwoods, stone accents, warm ceramic backsplash, stainless steel appliances and cool granite countertops bring all the textures and design to please the eye in your massive chefs kitchen. An upstairs den complete with built-in bookcases is the perfect homework space or private library. Two large decks create the perfect entertaining space for the upcoming warm weather and late summer nights. A fully insulated detached garage features electricity, 10' aluminum insulated OverHead Doors, and an unfinished bonus room would make the perfect game room or man-cave (or she-shed!); park your boat inside and skip winterizing each year! Saluda Lake public access is only 7 mins away allows boats and fishing. Full detailed list of features and benefits available upon request. Pre-approval required for showings. Greenville city trash pickup.
- MLS® #1412931
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesDetached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentFelicia Page
- Listing OfficePonce Realty Group, Llc, 2
- Address100 Deborah Lane
- SubdivisionSaluda Commons
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet, Pot Filler Faucet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Wine Chiller, Warming Drawer, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 8:31pm EDT.