Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
208 Ginko Ridge, Pickens
Cute craftsman style with 3 br/2 ba. Open floor plan with split bedroom style. Covered back porch overlooking beautiful wooded lot. Tray ceilings in living room and master bedroom. Master bath with garden tub and separate shower with huge walk in closet. Granite countertops. Choose early to customize colors. Minutes from Pickens High School. Convenient drive to Greenville work area; yet located at the foot of the mountains. Floor plan will be similar to sketch and photos.
- MLS® #1412888
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDonna Cantrell
- Listing OfficeCantrell & Associates
- Address208 Ginko Ridge
- SubdivisionWoodland Ridge
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 7:01pm EDT.