Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
121 Capers Street, Greenville
SOUGHT-AFTER NEAR-TOWN LOCATION! COMMUNITY OF YESTER-YEAR HOMES! PRETTY LOT WITH PRIVACY! LARGE VERSATILE HOME! GOOD SCHOOL AREA! GREAT PRICE FOR ALL! Situated in the highly sought-after AUGUSTA ROAD area, this location is within walking distance to desirable shopping and dining and just a few blocks from DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE’S most desirable WEST END. Greenville’s hospital system as well as other major medical facilities and offices are only minutes away. This Alta Vista COMMUNITY is a COLLECTION of CLASSIC HOMES, each with its own unique style. The CURB APPEAL of this home is accentuated by the nice flat lot in front, with a more private lot of greenery and plenty of room for garden in rear. The LARGE HOME is composed of the original home built in 1971 with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms, an upstairs finished in 1971 with 2 complete bedroom en-suites plus a sitting room. The rear master-suite addition was completed in 1991-92, adding the opportunity for the original master suite to be an ideal in-law suite. The Formal Living and Dining rooms are large and lovely, while the Den/Kitchen area is cozy and ideal for families. You will appreciate all the wooden and ceramic-tiled floors throughout the main floor. Quartz countertops with upgraded appliance package bring the basics to the modern-day desirability. There are GREAT SCHOOL CHOICES for the children. If you have viewed this home previously, please see changes made. With the $25,000 REDUCTION, YOU WILL FIND THIS TO BE A GREAT PRICE for all this CLASSIC HOME offers in this MOST DESIRABLE LOCATION! Where Homes on street have SOLD up to $1.2 Million. Sellers now offering a $20,000 Redecorating Allowance for Buyer @ closing if desired, w/ acceptable offer. (must be stipulated in contract) If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1412811
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1927
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBritt Brandt
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Freedom
- Address121 Capers Street
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Countertops – Quartz, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Pantry – Closet, Smoke Detector, Sky Lights, Some Window Trtmnts, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Gas Available, Natural Gas, Wood, Multi-Units
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 6:16am EDT.