Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
211 Pine Lane, Anderson
Fully updated and renovated home in a convenient Anderson location, all for under $200K! This home has been fully renovated with new flooring, paint, trim, bathrooms, kitchen, everything! This eat-in kitchen has brand new appliances and character everywhere, including the polished wood countertops. On the other side of the masonry fireplace is the main living room on the front of the house with a lot of natural light. The main level also has a bedroom, full bathroom, and a bonus room that would be great for a playroom or an office. Upstairs is the oversized master bedroom with windows all around and private master bathroom. There is a second bedroom upstairs as well for family or friends. Downstairs in the basement is a large rec room and laundry room that has been partially finished. There is an area of unfinished space with a walk-out door to the back yard that is perfect for storage or a workshop. With a large, wrap-around driveway there is plenty of space both inside and outside of this home for everyone! Just minutes from the Anderson Mall, Lake Hartwell, and downtown Anderson you can't beat this location. Come see it before it's gone!
- MLS® #1412760
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Tri/Split Level
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentGraham Rogers
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address211 Pine Lane
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorConcrete, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 3:46am EDT.