Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Wolf Den Drive, Greer
Welcome home to 2 Wolf Den Drive. Do you love to entertain? With 3200 square feet of living space and an open floor plan, this home has that WOW factor! As you enter the home, you will love the feel of the grand 2 story foyer and double staircase. Hardwood floors lead you into the formal living area with beautiful vaulted ceilings and custom window treatments. Cozy family gatherings and holiday parties will be unforgettable in the 2-story great room and sunroom. Chef's kitchen with granite countertops and all new stainless-steel appliances awaits. Upstairs you'll find an over-sized Master Retreat with en-suite and 4 additional bedrooms. A screened porch with private - fenced backyard and spacious deck is the ideal spot for year-round outdoor living. There are just too many incredible custom features to list! Come and see this beauty for yourself and make it yours! This one will go quick!
- MLS® #1412703
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentStephanie Burger
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address2 Wolf Den Drive
- SubdivisionHudson Forest
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, 2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through, Gas Logs
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 12:01pm EDT.