Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
134 Stone Cottage Drive, Anderson
SELLER IS RELOCATING!! Beautiful 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home located in The Cottages at Brookstone Meadow. This location is convenient to I-85 access and places you within 30 minutes of Downtown Greenville & Clemson & the lakes. The home is situated in the Anderson 1 (WREN) school district and boasts of outstanding amenities. From the beautiful golf course, pool, tennis & basketball courts to the walking path & clubhouse, this community provides everything you could possibly want, especially with an ANNUAL HOA under $400.00 The interior of this home boasts of a spacious first floor plan that includes an OPEN FLOOR CONCEPT. Once inside, you will find yourself immersed in a functional living/dining room space. Step into the next room and look to your right and you will find a large family room with a cozy stone fireplace and private back yard views & to the left is the kitchen, which boasts of well-appointed granite counter tops with huge amount of counter space & lots of rich, mahogany colored cabinets for storage. There is also a convenient half bath just off of the family room. A spacious two car garage with a 2 wide parking driveway makes for plenty of room for all your visitors. The second floor has a huge master bedroom with en suite bath and his and her closets, 2 large bedrooms (one with a private balcony) and a full bath accompany the upstairs along with a a convenient laundry room and an awesome loft for kids and video games or home theater space for watching movies. Privately nestled in the back of Brookstone Meadows, this home has everything you could want and more! At this price, its a steal of a deal!!
- MLS® #1412583
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Golf, Lights, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentJeffrey Meister
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address134 Stone Cottage Drive
- SubdivisionBrookstone Meadows
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 4:31am EDT.