Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
220 Sunward Path, Inman
You will be wowed by this waterfront oasis. This gorgeous 4 bedroom 3 bath craftsman style home sits on Lake Bowen and a small pond. The home features an open floor plan with hardwood floors that flow throughout the main level. The kitchen has tons of custom cabinets, a large island, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a huge pantry with custom shelving. The breakfast area has lots of natural sunlight and great views. The great room is very spacious and has a stone fireplace, and custom ceiling. There is a screened in porch off the great room that provides a retreat for relaxing. The master suite is the perfect addition to this oasis. It overlooks the lake, has a sitting area, a private balcony, and double sided fireplace. The master bath contains a tile shower, dual vanities, separate tub, and huge custom walk in closet. Two additional bedrooms and a bath finish out the main level. The walk out basement contains an additional bedroom, bathroom, and huge great room, office, and workshop space. Outside is a gazebo that sits near the water and dock, so guest can enjoy lake days in the shade. As if all this wasn’t enough, there is an in-law suite on the property with a studio style apartment that has kitchenette, full bath, and garage space. This property is one you will not want to miss out on!
- MLS® #1412523
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Workshop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionDock, Fenced Yard, Lake, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentLeslie Horne
- Listing OfficeLeslie Horne & Associates
- Address220 Sunward Path
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryNew Prospect
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 11:01am EDT.