Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
135 Stone Cottage Drive, Anderson
**3-D Matterport available in Virtual Tour Link or email listing agent** Move-In-Ready and Spacious, this 4 Bed 2.5 Bath Beautifully Maintained Charleston Style home boasts an Open Floor plan, Large Deck, Fenced Yard, Hardi-plank siding, many upgrades, and at an Affordable Price!! Centrally located just off I-85 and less than 30 min from Downtown Greenville, Downtown Anderson, and Clemson University, this home offers an Ideal Location; Highly Coveted School District (Wren schools); and a fantastic community! Driving through the Beautiful Golf Community of Brookstone Meadows, you will quickly recognize that this home is set apart from other homes in this price range! New Communities (or existing for that matter!) rarely offer this level of amenities; Golf Course, pool, walking path, tennis courts, basketball court, club house, and all the intangibles that make for a great community to live in and raise a family! And only $395/Year HOA as well! Walking into this home, you will be delighted by the neutral and tasteful fixtures and color schemes, open and airy feeling, custom built-in shelving flanking the gas fireplace, large kitchen with granite and plenty of storage and counter space, and plenty of natural light. Upstairs you will find a Huge Master with His and Hers closets and vanities, very large guest bedrooms, including a guest bedroom with direct access to the second level deck. This home has a whole lot to offer and may not last long! Do not hesitate, schedule your appointment today! Golf club and tennis memberships are available.
- MLS® #1412517
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Golf, Lights, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJonathan Macdonald
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address135 Stone Cottage Drive
- SubdivisionBrookstone Meadows
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through, Gas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 4:31am EDT.