Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 Laurel Ridge Road, Columbus
This charming 3BR/2BA home rests comfortably on the land in a location providing great privacy and 180-degree mountain views. Central to the living area is a lovely sun-room that brings the outside in as soon as you enter. The home has an open flowing floor plan that maximizes the wonderful light filled spacious rooms. It was totally remodeled in 1990 then in 2015 the kitchen and bathrooms again underwent a complete renovation. The kitchen has a Viking Stove, wine cooler, new granite counter tops and stone floors. The bathrooms also have granite counter-tops and stone floors. The living areas and bedrooms have hardwood floors. Numerous other operational updates have also been made. It’s hard to find a home that has such a wonderful “mountain environment feel" yet with such a large level yard and patio. The outdoor living area boasts an outdoor kitchen with a custom 36” Casa “Forno Bravo” wood fired Pizza Oven. This area is perfect for entertaining and/or cooking any time of year. The patio and gardens were designed by Ed Lastein with careful consideration to low maintenance easy outdoor living that is exceptionally accessible and takes advantage of the privacy and mountain views. This property is truly one level living both inside and out.
- MLS® #1412463
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentMadelon Wallace
- Listing OfficeWalker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address401 Laurel Ridge Road
- SubdivisionLaurel Ridge
- Zip Code28722
- InteriorHardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Sky Lights, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Wine Chiller, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryTryon St
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 7:01pm EDT.