Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
125 Wynward Pointe Drive, Salem
125 Wynward Pointe Drive is proud to provide the absolute BEST view that stunning Lake Keowee has to offer. Perfectly positioned on THE point/cul-de-sac and facing north to absorb the sweeping lake and layered mountain views--this view is breathtaking! This one owner home has been well cared for and is well built by long time Lake Keowee builder, Glenn English. It takes a while to break your stare of the blue water and mountains but when you do you'll start to appreciate the space and attention to details. The tall ceilings, huge picture windows, elevator, 3 car garage, and stone fireplaces are just a few features you're sure to appreciate. The main level is a spacious 3400 square feet affording comfort in private spaces, like the office or owner's suite, or entertaining a group of friends/family in the kitchen/dining/living area--all with the focus on the incredible lake and mountain views. The office is oversized and perfect for working from home. The two sided fireplace divides the office and large owners suite that features a large walk in closet right off the main level laundry room. There's a bonus room and walk in storage room above the 3 car garage that would be perfect for a bunk or craft room. The lower level provides the best in guest comfort with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a second living room with wet bar, sauna and excellent workshop and storage space. Enjoy easy lake access via the paved path from the garage down to the dock walk way. The Kroeger Signature hip and half roof dock sits in deep, clear water and also includes a boat lift and dock box. The owners just love a fire in the sunroom/screened porch in the winter and the breeze in the spring through fall. This home is perfectly positioned on the lot to provide the desired mix of privacy, slope from house to water and views. You truly must see this home and view to appreciate how special it is.
- MLS® #1412407
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6,000
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Elevator, Outdoor Fireplace, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Dock, Lake, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentGreg Coutu
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate - Lake Keowee Water
- Address125 Wynward Pointe Drive
- SubdivisionWynward Pointe
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Elevator, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System, Sauna, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Sky Lights, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCompactor, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through, Gas Logs, Outdoor
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 12:31pm EDT.