Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Ledbetter Street, Greenville
LIKE NEW!! Two bedroom, two full bath home beautifully and completely renovated, close to Saint Francis hospital downtown. Perfect location for those who enjoy all that downtown Greenville has to offer. Just about EVERYTHING NEW!! NEW Roof, home completely rewired, NEW PLUMBING installed, NEW HVAC, NEW ducts (ALL IN 2019). NEW APPLIANCES, NEW deck, Freshly poured extended driveway; Completely fenced backyard, Crown molding as well as base, window and door molding; Granite vanity tops, ceramic surround in bathrooms; hardwood floors throughout (except bathrooms, where you will find beautiful LVT flooring), ceiling fans in both bedrooms and living room. Contact listing agent for additional info.
- MLS® #1412390
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAndrea Bolding-walker
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address107 Ledbetter Street
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorHardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 3:01am EDT.