Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
625 Ponden Drive, Greer
Congratulations! You can officially stop looking! Welcome home to 625 Ponden Drive! This stunning four bedroom, three full bathroom home boasts over 2400 square feet and is located in Greer’s premier Stonefield Cottages subdivision. This is an amazing example of first floor living at its finest! Go ahead and sell the lawn mower and weed eater now! This community offers maintenance free living! Pull on up to your new home, but good luck keeping both hands on the wheel in this subdivision. You’ll be to busy waving back to all the friendly neighbors! Get on out of your car and take in the meticulously maintained yard and stunning craftsman style this home offers! Walk on up to your new rocking chair and covered front porch. Talk about the perfect place to sit and take in the beautiful surroundings. Walk on in through that beautiful front door and get ready to fall in love. You are immediately greeted with tall nine foot ceilings, wide plank hardwood floors, and a wide open floor plan! Talk about natural light! Immediately to your left is your new gourmet kitchen. With stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and stunning pendant lights this kitchen really offers it all! Don’t have to worry about feeling alone in the kitchen anymore! This floor plan is perfect for staying connected with guests and family. Conveniently located next to the kitchen is your spacious dinning room. Thanksgiving is officially at your place this year! Just a little further is the HUGE living room which features a stunning masonry fireplace. Now, lets go pick out bedrooms! First to the master retreat! This spacious master bedroom boasts over 180 square feet and an amazing master en suite. This is the perfect space to get away and relax after a long day. Those tall windows and high ceilings truly make this space feel huge. Take a look at that en suite! The full tile shower, dual vanity, and enormous walk in closet are the finishing touches on this great space! Just down the hall you’ll find two more great sized bedrooms and a shared full bathroom. Take a walk on upstairs and you’ll be greeted by an enormous bonus/media/office area. Great for poker nights, watching the big game, or a teen hang out space! With a bedroom and full bathroom also upstairs, this would be great to give your guests space and privacy! Now to my favorite part of this home. Walk on downstairs and through the rear sliding door to your new screened in sun room. No detail was left unnoticed here. From the gorgeous ceilings to the masonry fireplace, you cant help but to want to spend time out here. I think morning coffee just got a little easier! Out back you’ll find a small fenced in area with a great area for your pets! Talk about attention to detail! This home really has it all! Why are you still reading this? Schedule your appointment to see it today!
- MLS® #1412299
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- Listing AgentBrandon Napolitano
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address625 Ponden Drive
- SubdivisionStonefield Cottages
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 10:01pm EDT.