Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
519 Smoothstone Drive, Duncan
OPEN HOUSE February 22, 2020 from 11-1. This welcoming home has been meticulously cared for by it's owners. The well planned open concept interior makes entertaining easy. A modified gallery kitchen views the great room and breakfast nook for an overall feeling of spaciousness. This home features a split bedroom floorplan. The two secondary bedrooms share a full bath and the master suite features a walk-in closet and separate tub and shower. Storage in the attached 2 car garage is great for your seasonal equipment. You'll find an extended patio out back with lots of space for grilling and relaxing with your family. Rogers Mill subdivision boasts many amenities including sidewalks, a walking path, a basketball court, a playground and an Olympic size swimming pool that features a pavilion with wood burning fireplaces. Call today to schedule a showing and make this home.
- MLS® #1412289
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- Listing AgentAnnette White
- Listing OfficeWeichert - The Partners Group
- Address519 Smoothstone Drive
- SubdivisionRogers Mill
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCountertops-Other, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:16am EDT.