Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
174 Butler Knoll Court, Inman
The Lancaster plan offers four bedrooms, two-and-one-half bathrooms, and a two car garage. The first floor features a dining room, open family room, and large kitchen with eat-in area. Enjoy the fireplace looking into the beautiful kitchen with granite countertops, upgraded cabinets, and stainless steel GE appliances. Luxury vinyl floors throughout main living space. The master suite offers a separate tub and shower, dual vanity sinks, trey ceilings and a large walk in closet. Also, a covered porch with built in ceiling fan overlooking the spacious backyard.
- MLS® #1412270
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentCaleb Miller
- Listing OfficeMungo Homes Properties, Llc
- Address174 Butler Knoll Court
- SubdivisionButler Knoll
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- MiddleRainbow Lake
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 11:16am EDT.