Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
113 Ledgestone Way, Greer
Situated on a +/-.67 acre level cul-de-sac lot with private wooded backyard this home offers custom craftsmanship and a wonderfully functional floorplan for living and entertaining. Lustrous hardwoods greet you in the Foyer and continue throughout the living areas and Master Bedroom. The formal areas of the home include an easily accessible Dining Room framed by architectural columns and a Living Room that is styled with upscale wainscoting and triple windows overlooking the extended rear Deck creating a light and bright atmosphere. Adjacent to the entry there is also a functional home office/study showcasing a coffered ceiling and French door entryway. A gas log fireplace with floor to ceiling stacked stone surround sets the stage for more casual entertaining in the Great Room which is adorned with a double trey ceiling. The Kitchen is filled with today’s most sought after features including a massive center island workstation with extended breakfast bar, granite counter tops, custom tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances to include a 4-burner gas cook top and wall oven. The custom cabinetry has soft close drawers and roll-out pantry shelving. Just off the Kitchen is a spacious Breakfast Area and convenient Powder Room decorated with a furniture style vanity. The Laundry/Mudroom has the Washer/Dryer on an elevated tile platform for ease of use along with upper cabinetry for additional storage. A multi-trey ceiling defines the main level Master Suite along with a jetted tub, custom ceramic tile shower with dual heads and seat, his and her vanities and spacious his and her closets. Three additional bedrooms, two full baths and an expansive Bonus Room with dual lighted ceiling fans and a vaulted ceiling complete the home’s upper level. Other important notable interior features include a central vacuum, high-end custom plantation shutters throughout, rounded corners, 9’ ceilings and two areas of walk-out attic storage. You’ll not only find what you’re looking for inside, but outside there are other wonderful features you’ve been searching for, such as a fabulous oversized side entry three car Garage with remote access and a heavy duty storage rack that provides tons of additional storage. An open minimum maintenance “Trex deck” extends beyond the covered deck to allow additional room to entertain family and friends. It overlooks a beautiful backyard and a gorgeous stone patio, complete with a fire pit and surround seating, which is sure to be the highlight of your evenings. The exterior also offers security motion lighting. There is also an enormous walk-out crawlspace that the family handyman will truly appreciate. Ledgestone is a custom home community with a fully appointed amenity center that includes a pool, cabana and club room.
- MLS® #1412191
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Other
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentChet Smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address113 Ledgestone Way
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 1:31am EDT.