Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1304 Embassy Drive, Anderson
The majestic tranquility of this one of a kind, luxury, custom designed and built Lake Hartwell Waterfront Estate on 1.12 acres beckons. Natural light floods this home with magnificent wall of windows which provide views of the lake and pool area from virtually every room in the home. Entertainer’s dream home with 1000’ of shoreline on deep water complete with heated Gunite lagoon pool with 3 waterfalls and hot tub. Approximately 9400 SF of heated and cooled space which includes a 4-car garage with tile floors and a dog shower. Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors and tile throughout. Walk through the magnificent vintage front doors imported from France into the 2-story foyer with beautiful tile floors and a gorgeous California Artist commissioned mosaic. From the entry go through the glass front pocket doors to the butler’s pantry and the dream kitchen designed for those who love to cook and entertain - farm house sink, warming drawers, Thermador Gas Range, two Thermador Ovens, ice machine, gorgeous granite counters, and a massive island. This is a true open floor plan with kitchen open to family room, living room and dining room. The living room has a stunning fireplace with custom mantle and granite surround. To the right of the kitchen step down into a massive family room with access to the deck which spans the rear of the home and is constructed with maintenance free composite material. The breezeway on this level leads to the finished heated/cooled garage with tile floors, dog shower, and a 1268 SF upstairs apartment/in-law suite/guest quarters. From the family room, take the elevator up to the second floor where you will find a substantial master suite with vaulted ceilings, a large seating area, an in-suite master bath with tile walk in shower and jetted tub, two sinks and a master closet with custom designed storage. Also, on this level are two guest bedrooms with an expansive guest bath. From the master, take the elevator to the pool level where you will find a very large entertainment area with fireplace, wet bar, sink, fridge, and wine cooler. Also, on this level you will find two additional guest bedrooms with a large guest bath and a media room. From all the rooms on this level you can access the patio and pool area complete with surround sound. The patio surrounding the pool is fenced and provides plenty of space for entertaining, grilling, dining, etc. Stroll down to the lake on stamped concrete walkway where you will find a double slip covered dock with two boat lifts and swim platform on DEEP water (owner says on 2/15 level was 35' and with push out can achieve 50'). This home is completely wired for smart home technology, has 5 HVAC systems, 2 septic systems, backup generator, copper rain chains and gutters, lake irrigation, rounded wall construction, solid wood doors throughout etc. etc. etc. This is a must see home. For more details see the Feature attachment in Associated Docs or call agent and she will send you a copy.
- MLS® #1412186
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Elevator, Generator, Hot Tub, Pool-In Ground, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionDock, Fenced Yard, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Wooded, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentJudith Stevanovich
- Listing OfficeBuyhartwelllake.com
- Address1304 Embassy Drive
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Elevator, Countertops Granite, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Other, Oven-Self Cleaning, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Gas Available, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 3:31pm EDT.