Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1440 Burdette Road, Gray Court
If you want space inside and out this is the perfect home for you. This 3663 sq foot home is sitting on 6.65 acres with a huge practically new storage shed and a chicken coop. Enjoy the creek out back and the bridge they have built to cross over. Its so quite and peaceful !!! Enter the home to an open floor plan with endless possibilities. A stone stacked fireplace greets you when you walk in. The home was renovated in 2017/2018 and the kitchen is one you have to see in person to appreciate the shiplap walls, the oversized quartz counters and black stainless appliances. You have a space for a great breakfast room before entering the formal dining room. The home features 9 ft. smooth ceilings with trey ceilings in the 1st level master. The master bath was also renovated and updated with a gorgeous glass enclosed walk in shower ! Not to mention the huge garden tub. If 3 bedrooms on the main level aren't enough, take a journey down stairs to a whole other living space. The finished basement features a huge family room with wet bar, a second master suite, another bedroom,a media room and a half bath ! YES A SECOND MASTER SUITE with full bath and a walk in closet that is the size of a small bedroom. This basement features 1924 sq feet of possibilities. Main level hvac replaced 2019 Hot water heater replaced 2018 Additions to the home since it was built is the formal dining room and the 5th bedroom downstairs. This subdivision is simply perfect for someone looking for space and tranquility. NO HOA FEES but are covenants in place. The end of Burdette road close to the house has been closed so you might as well say the home is in a cul-de-sac type setting. 1.3 miles to ZF Transmissions and 3 miles to 385. Parts of the home have been freshly painted and the home is move in ready !! This one is truly amazing and ready for you to let the kids play in the creek during the summer or sit by the firepit on those cool night and watch the deer roam free! Call me today and take a look at this one before it gets snatched from under your feet!
- MLS® #1412155
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentCathy Clay
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address1440 Burdette Road
- SubdivisionBurdette Farms
- CityGray Court
- Zip Code29645
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops – Quartz, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Dual Master Bedrooms, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryGray Court - Owings
- MiddleGray Court-Owings
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 10:01am EDT.