Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Mcrae Place, Simpsonville
McRae Park offers this exceptional opportunity in the Five Forks area of Simpsonville! As you walk through the front door you will be welcomed by the office and formal dining room complete with beautiful moldings and coffered ceiling! As you walk past the beautiful staircase you will see a master on the main to your right (currently being used as an exercise room) then your eyes will gravitate to the wonderful open floor plan shared by the kitchen and living room. As you make your way to the kitchen you will be taken aback by the 8ft island! Upstairs offers the additional 4 bedrooms 2 of which have private baths, the other 2 share a jack n jill bath. The 2nd floor master bedroom is nothing short of amazing, it has a sitting area, a large bath with stand up shower, garden tub, double vanities as well as the 25 x 07 master closet!! The bonus room is also located on the 2nd floor giving ample space for entertaining or just allowing a 2nd area for whatever your lifestyle may require! The 3 car garage also has a nice workshop area in it! Not to mention the phenomenal location right off Woodruff Rd.
- MLS® #1412044
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,800
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentCarolann Newton
- Listing OfficeJackson Stanley Realtors
- Address35 Mcrae Place
- SubdivisionMcRae Park
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Microwave, Oven-Gas, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 8:01pm EDT.