Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
317 Hampton Avenue, Greenville
Under contingency contract STILL SHOWING FOR BACK UP OFFERS. A true victorian master piece located downtown walkable to Main street! This home is sure to wow you as soon as you set foot through the door! You will immediately notice the pride in ownership that has been taken. The home has been completely remodeled consistent with the style and decor of the time, while being updated to include all of today's modern luxuries. Picture frame trim, dentil molding, stain glass windows and the five fireplaces are some the highlighted details of 1895. Some of the improvements since purchasing in 2016 include: Architectural roof, HVAC's, paint inside and out, hardwoods, light fixtures, new tile bathrooms, landscaping, gated fence, irrigation, gated carport to rear alley way to name just a few. The main floor offers a bedroom (not typical for historic homes) and full bathroom that could easily be a main level master. Upstairs you find the massive master suite with large steam shower and double sinks! Two other spacious bedrooms remain as well as plenty of storage and an abundance of natural light flowing through the large windows. The owner's fondest memories was having family, friends & neighbors over to cook family style meals in the gourmet kitchen. Tons of counter space, two sinks, two dishwashers, luxury appliances, make it extremely functional to entertain as well out to the outdoor living area to continue the fun, swimming and roasting marshmallows at the outdoor fire pit! Hampton Pinckney Historic District-is known to be one of the ONLY WALKABLE neighborhoods to Main Street Greenville as well as Falls Park, The Commons, Peace Center, Swamp Rabbit Trail, Kroc Center and Unity Park; projected to be completed in 2020. The neighbors are lovely! Relax and enjoy walking the beautiful streets, greeting neighbors, joining them for Flamingo Friday's, kickball, and the Christmas walkabout Progressive Dinner- you won't want to miss! The growth is astounding and the convenience of living on Hampton avenue is simply like no other! Now is your chance-Priced to sell and surrounded by million plus dollar homes. Perfect for a family or an in town escape from Lake Keowee! (approx 40 minute drive) Don't wait to schedule your appointment-won't last long!
- MLS® #1411959
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesHistoric Area, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingCarport 1 Car, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesCarport 1 Car, Side/Rear Entry
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Pool-In Ground, Outdoor Fireplace, Pool House, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentHilary Hurst
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address317 Hampton Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 1:46am EDT.