Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
230 Rocky Top Drive, Greenville
Best views in Greenville! Panoramic views of downtown Greenville and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Beautiful upscale condo conveniently located off Pelham Road and just minutes to downtown Greenville's growing dining and shopping scene. A spacious layout with 9ft ceilings and large windows for soaking in all the views! Kitchen features granite counter tops, eating bar, and stainless appliances and opens up to the large great-room with a ventless, gas fireplace. The master bedroom is en-suite with a large master bath featuring dual vanities, oversized separate shower and jetted tub. Additionally, the master suite offers a spacious walk-in closet and separate access to the covered balcony. Secondary bedrooms are great sized, with large closets and trey ceilings. Interior paint and flooring throughout the home were updated in 2019. All units at the Summit have private, gated entrances and 2 car garages. The community HOA takes care of all landscaping, exterior maintenance, and the community pool!
- MLS® #1411875
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Elevator, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentTyler Mauk
- Listing OfficeAgent Group Realty
- Address230 Rocky Top Drive
- SubdivisionThe Summitt @ Pelham Springs
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Elevator, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 12:16pm EDT.