Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 Freestone Street, Greenville
This charming 3 bedroom/2 bath home is in great condition! Enter through the front door and see the beautiful laminate floors in the living room. Enter the Kitchen to view the new counter tops, new stainless steel electric range with matching dishwasher & microwave, new faucet, new tile back splash, new cabinets /hardware, new recessed lighting and new Island. Go down the hallway to the new Hall bath with a new vanity, new toilet, faucets, mirrors, new shower bronze faucets and lights. The master bedroom has new ceiling fan with a Master bath with new ceramic tile floors, new vanity/faucet/mirror/lights, beautiful ceramic tile surround with bronze faucets. Other home updates include........ New roof, New light fixtures/ceiling fans, kitchen hardware, All new interior doors/knobs, Newer thermal windows, New ceramic tile floors in kitchen and both bathrooms, new laminate floors in master bedroom and living room, Upgraded electrical panel. Freshly painted throughout. Great looking home for the price!!!
- MLS® #1411870
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRichard Robinson
- Listing OfficeAgent Group Realty
- Address12 Freestone Street
- SubdivisionGlendale Height
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- ElementaryThomas E. Kerns
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 6:16am EDT.