Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
434 Jewelwood Drive, Lyman
Hard to find all BRICK craftsman style home with 3BR, 2BA, in desirable School District 5, meticulously maintained and qualifies for 100% financing. Walk in through the front door onto hardwood floors and an open floor plan. HUGE great room with cathedral ceilings, lots of windows for natural light, and a gas fireplace to keep you warm on cold nights. The Kitchen has cherry finish cabinets, granite countertops, stainless appliances,and separate pantry. Formal dining room with detail molding trim and hardwood floors, great for family and upcoming holidays. This home also has an extra room that could be used as a formal living room, home office, or play room for children. Large master bedroom has trey ceilings and a large master bathroom with double vanities, granite countertops, separate shower, and garden tub to relax in after a long day. Split bedroom plan with two bedrooms and bath on opposite side of home. Sodded & fenced backyard is complete with an oversized patio perfect for family time. Great location with easy access to I85, airport, restaurants, grocery stores, and conveniently located in the middle of Spartanburg and Greenville. Extremely CLEAN!!! Make your appointment today, you will not be disappointed.
- MLS® #1411728
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Ranch
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLisa Donald
- Listing OfficeLeslie Horne & Associates
- Address434 Jewelwood Drive
- SubdivisionSpring Lake Estates
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 1:16am EDT.