Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
818 E Frank Bush Avenue, Inman
Price reduced to $249,900! 818 E Frank Bush Avenue is less than two years old and loaded with upgrades! Owners have added the bells and whistles already, so YOU don’t have to do it. Upgrades include 2 inch wood blinds throughout the home, new light fixtures, crown molding, upgraded granite counter tops, an extended patio, an irrigation system and many, many more! Move right into this amazing home with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, all on the main floor! The master bedroom offers an on suite bathroom with a large walk-in closet. The 2 additional bedrooms and 2nd bathroom are perfect for kids or guests. Just off the family room you will find a den or office, separated by a glass door. This would also make a perfect playroom for young children! The kitchen features modern gray cabinetry, upgraded granite counter tops, brand new stainless appliances and plenty of space for your kitchen or dining table. Just off the kitchen you’ll find a mudroom/laundry room, leading to the 2 car garage complete with additional storage. Up the stairs from the family room you’ll find a large bonus room – perfect for watching movies, a rec room for kids or a private office. Be sure to check out the walk-in attic off the bonus room. It is huge and is sure to provide all the storage you need! Out back is a level backyard with an extended patio, perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Why buy new when you can move right into a nearly new home where all the costly upgrades have already been done!
- MLS® #1411609
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Ranch
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Kitchen, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentElizabeth Faulkner
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address818 E Frank Bush Avenue
- SubdivisionBush Fork
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 1:16pm EDT.