Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
113 Stonebridge Drive, Simpsonville
Immaculately built 5000+ square foot home. Stone & brick exterior with a 800+ sq ft composite entertainers dream deck with views of the Little Gilder Creek and private woods. Seller has spared no expense in making sure this home is complete and well maintained. There are 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and 2 half bathrooms. Enter through a covered front entryway with flagstone steps, solid wood and glass door to an open floor plan with main floor living. Built-ins throughout the home, coffered ceilings in multiple rooms, trim and crown moulding in all the right places! A private study off the front with built-in stained bookcases, stained coffered ceilings, hardwoods, and french doors. A large dining room with plenty of natural light and views of the main floor living area. A half bath for guests with sconce lighting and decorative vanity right off the dining room. The master suite with private hall entrance, great light, private deck entrance, trey ceiling with accent lighting, and hardwood floors. The master bathroom has it all with a tile floor, Jacuzzi jetted bathtub, stand up tiled shower with glass doors and multiple shower heads. There are separate built-in vanities, a glass block window for natural light and privacy, a chandelier, a private water closet, and walk-in closet with built in adjustable shelving. There are two main floor living areas both with their own unique style. A large family room with high coffered ceilings, stained built-in bookcases, a gas fireplace with decorative screen, and Pella doors/windows that allow for lots of natural light. The sun room just off the kitchen has a vaulted ceiling with stained beadboard cover, a white beadboard surround and huge wall of Pella windows and sliding doors that open to the deck. It also has room for a breakfast table area, and has a breakfast bar with arched views of the kitchen. The open kitchen features a Sub-Zero refrigerator with cabinet front, a Wolf oven and warming drawer, Frigidaire Gallery microwave and cook top, Miele dishwasher and Uline ice maker. There is plenty of cabinet space above the granite topped counters and below the large island. Down the hall you will find a walk-in pantry, hall bathroom, and walk-in laundry room with sink and storage. The 3 car garage is close 800 sq ft, with protective floor covering, and loads of storage. Downstairs there is a split floor plan with 3 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms, a living area, a storage closet, a storage room under the stairs, 2 large utility rooms, and a craft/exercise room accessed through the main utility room. Living area has a stone fireplace surround built in sound system, tv, and kitchenette with fridge and ice maker. Two separate Utility rooms both with easy access to the homes systems including a 75 gallon Bradford White Water Heater with Grundfos Heating element, 3 HVAC systems with Humidifiers and Air filtration all under service contract with Tuck and Howell, serviced twice a year since installed. Just outside the downstairs is a wonderful patio area with room to practice your Golf swing! There is a storage closet with Synboard siding and electricity. Off the patio is a large well maintained yard, built up with a reinforced retaining wall. You can access the walking path and creek from the rear. Steps and yard are lit up with path lighting and lanterns. Community has walking path accessible from back yard, nearby Holly Tree golf course and a right outside River Walk Neighborhood to walk and ride your bike. Please come and see this home in person. Just 15 minutes to the GSP International Airport, 20 minutes for fine dining or events in downtown Greenville. Minutes from grocery stores, private schools, and I-385 access.
- MLS® #1411588
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,200
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- Listing AgentMichael Mcgreevey
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address113 Stonebridge Drive
- SubdivisionAvondale Heights - 032
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Other, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 5:31am EST.