Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
864 W Main Street, Laurens
Rare opportunity to own this beautiful Craftsman style Historical home located on Main Street in the welcoming town of Laurens. This home (Wolff-Todd House) was built in 1918, and is listed on the National Historic Registry. Many updates have been completed in the home, but all the charm and character of 1918 still remains! Large covered porches surround the home and offer the perfect spot for entertaining, or just relaxing at the end of your day. Step inside and be greeted by soaring ceilings, spacious rooms, and gorgeous hardwood floors that flow throughout the home. You will find arched doorways, transom windows, 3 fireplaces, and 2 crystal chandeliers (in Dining Room, and Living Room) that were transported from Austria in 1918! The Kitchen features tons of white cabinets, granite countertops, a Butler's Pantry, a walk-in pantry, and stainless appliances. There are 3 generous size bedrooms, all filled with large windows, 3 full bathrooms (one with a steam shower), and a convenient 2nd floor laundry. The full walk-out basement is an entertainers dream! Boasting a bar, a rec room, a workshop, storage space, and access to a covered patio that leads to the homes driveway. There is 1 attached garage, and then an additional 3 car DETACHED garage! So parking and storage will never be a problem! The home is nestled on a large lot (over 3/4 acre) surrounded by mature trees, along a sidewalk lined street. All of this is only steps away from all the shopping and dining that Laurens has to offer, and only a short drive to Downtown Greenville, and Lake Hartwell! This gem will not last long! Come see it today!
- MLS® #1411567
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built1918
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- Listing OfficeJeff Cook Real Estate Llc
- Address864 W Main Street
- Zip Code29360
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingGas Available, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 8:01am EDT.