Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
501 Tanacross Way, Greenville
Open the front door and the enjoyment starts. Foyer with hardwoods and a large coat closet opens up to the 18x19 family room with great lighting from all the windows. Large half bath on first floor. The kitchen features lots of cabinets, matching appliances and hardwoods. But if that’s not enough space, you have a huge pantry for all your groceries. Laundry is on the second floor along with the three bedrooms and two full baths. Master features two 5x6 walk-in closets, en suite bath with large dual sink vanity and separate shower & garden tub. Neat and clean garage level sports a flex room, work bench with pegboard wall and multiple storage areas. Flex room ideas are endless...gymnasium, media room, home office, or maybe you just need more storage! The fully fenced-in back yard is pure enjoyment...a nice deck right off the kitchen, beautiful Koi pond and a fire pit. If you need more space from the yard there is some more space beyond the fence. Possible USDA 100% financing. Newer roof (3 years old) with 30 yr architectural shingles. Fence is 2 years old. Extra hardwood, tile and touch-up paints have been provided for new owner.“
- MLS® #1411541
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- Listing AgentPenney Baumgartner
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address501 Tanacross Way
- SubdivisionOak Knoll
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Pantry – Closet, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:16am EDT.