Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
407 Winding Oak Drive, Woodruff
BACK ON THE MARKET! Make your appointment today to see this charming white, 2-story traditional home with an unfinished walk-out basement and great outdoor space! Convenient to both Greenville and Spartanburg, this well-designed home with 2250 square feet of finished living space features 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths. The beautiful wooded lot, appealing exterior, large rocking-chair front porch and a 2-car side entry garage offer great curb appeal. The welcoming interior boasts a nice-sized family room, formal dining room, kitchen with lots of storage and NEWLY INSTALLED GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, and breakfast room open to the living area. Nine-foot ceilings, hardwood floors and crown molding are among the well-appointed features throughout. Upstairs are the large master bedroom with multiple closets and en-suite, 3 additional bedrooms (the Bonus is being used as a 4th bedroom) and a hall bath. Note that new carpeting has been installed. Don't miss the unfinished basement which is stubbed and plumbed with potential of over 1100 square feet if finished. Off the breakfast area you will see the over-sized elevated deck with a stunning gazebo and relaxing outdoor lounging area from which deer can occasionally be spotted. From the walk-out basement you enter the gently sloping backyard down to a fire-pit area great for entertaining guests. The Solar panels on the rear roof and new HVAC offer great savings on energy costs. Note that the roof was replaced in 2015. Listed below a recent appraisal, this house is perfect for families and is USDA eligible! SELLER IS WILLING TO PAY OFF SOLAR PANEL LEASE AT CLOSING.
- MLS® #1411527
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- Listing AgentSusan Palmer
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address407 Winding Oak Drive
- SubdivisionForest Creek
- Zip Code29388
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 2:46am EDT.