Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
258 Twilitemist Drive, Duncan
Need a move-in ready home with at least three bedrooms and two bathrooms on one level...here it is! This terrific home has been well cared for and is ready for new owners. With a great open floorplan and terrific amenities you can stop your home search after seeing this one! The open floorplan provides a large great room that is perfect for relaxing after a day's work or visiting with a larger crowd. The flow between the kitchen, dining room, and great room make it perfect a perfect place for entertaining family and friends. The spacious kitchen comes well appointed and all appliances stay to include the refrigerator. A master bedroom is a personal oasis and is plenty large for all of your furniture needs and offers a walk-in closet and wonderful master bath where you will find double sinks, a garden tub, and separate shower. Two remaining bedrooms downstairs are great for kids and any overnight guests. A full bath in the hall is shared by the two additional downstairs bedrooms. The laundry room is also found conveniently downstairs. If all of that does not offer you enough room, a large bonus room can be found upstairs over the garage. This room can easily serve as a fourth bedrooms, office, hobby or music room, or upstairs storage. Two closets (one walk-in) can be found upstairs off the bonus room. Do not overlook the private backyard. A new deck has been installed to allow you to overlook and listen to the creek behind the property and the wooded privacy ensure you will not have any neighbors staring back at you. The backyard is fenced for pets and/or kids to be out back in safety. With so much to offer this home is a must see...a new architectural shingled roof, newer stainless steel dishwasher, gas fireplace, front porch, wonderful neighborhood amenities (pool, playground, basketball court, common areas, street lights, etc), and award winning schools, this home and neighborhood are waiting for you. Come see this property before someone else makes it their new home!
- MLS® #1411493
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, River, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- Listing AgentRoger Nix
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address258 Twilitemist Drive
- SubdivisionRogers Mill
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 6:46am EDT.