Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
413 James J Newman Boulevard, Lyman
Completely renovated just 2 yrs ago, this home is spic and span. The current owners have meticulously cared for their home that is located in the highly desirable district 5 Lyman area. A covered front porch welcomes and then upon entering, a foyer greets as the spacious open floor plan unfolds. The home is beautiful with cathedral ceiling and gas log fireplace in the main living area. It is a split bedroom plan with 2 full baths. The master suite is complete with dual vanity sinks, separate tub, step-in shower, and a large walk-in closet. There is a nice laundry room (not a closet) with entry into the double garage. Smooth ceilings are throughout and lovely wood laminate floors are in the main living areas. The kitchen offers an eat-in bar but there is also a dining room for entertaining. This home is designed well for those large family gatherings. There is an additional room that is ideal for a tv room, office, library, etc. The house is also equipped with a burglar alarm system. There is ample space in the back yard and a covered patio for grilling and relaxing. Updates to the home included architectural roof, neutral tone interior paint, carpet, laminate and vinyl flooring, stainless steel appliances,counter-tops, and more. A must see!!
- MLS® #1411466
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSome Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentJudy Smith
- Listing OfficeImpact Realty Group - Gville
- Address413 James J Newman Boulevard
- SubdivisionFogel Glenn
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 2:31pm EDT.