Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
174 Radisson Road, Seneca
Everything you'd want in a horse or gentleman's farm with the added convenience of being just a couple of miles from town! Over 24 acres of nearly flat land with panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and incredible Sunsets! This property is well equipped for work and/or leisure and features a ton of storage space for equipment and toys. The custom built brick home has 4 car garage capacity with 2 separate 2 car garages on either end of the home. In addition, there's a 50X60 brick barn with a shop and stables as well as a pole barn that's also 50X60 and tall/wide enough to store RV, boats, trailers etc. If you're working outside, relaxing on the porch, taking a swim, or cooking dinner you can do it all overlooking one of the best mountain views around. There's over 3400 square feet of living space on the main level of this home and nearly all features hardwood floors. The entrance is grand and welcoming to all friends and family. There's a formal dining room just off the kitchen and butler pantry...perfect for family gatherings or entertaining large groups. The main floor master features a gas fireplace, back patio access, mountain views, hardwood floors, huge his/her closets, oversized bathroom and access to the main floor office/den. There's an additional recreation room upstairs along with two en suite bedrooms and an additional bonus room that is currently used as a 4th bedroom. There's great storage space throughout the home including the garages, floored/walk in attic and huge closets. This is a great living, entertaining and potentially working property in a wonderful location! New roof 2019.
- MLS® #1411448
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGreg Coutu
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate - Lake Keowee Water
- Address174 Radisson Road
- Zip Code29678
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 5:46pm EDT.