Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
435 Shimmering Water Lane, Salem
Walking distance to boat slips, acreage and impeccably maintained. Approximately 2.59 acres of land affords you privacy that is hard to find in a gated community. Home has a full house backup generator. The Great Room features a wood ceiling creating the perfect sense of space without overwhelming volume. The wall of French doors stretching across the rear of the home draws in natural light and adds to the airy ambience. A wood burning fireplace in the Great Room. A well-planned kitchen on the opposite side, the focal point of the rear windows remains unobstructed. The well-appointed kitchen includes Wolf, Sub Zero and Bosch appliances. The attention to detail is a pleasant surprise at this price point. The dining area enjoys natural light from plentiful windows that face the yard. You will enjoy the covered screen and retractable enclosed porch year-round with adjoining open deck. The master suite, situated on the main level, enjoys large windows, a spa like bath featuring separate vanities, jetted tub and walk in shower. The master has wood ceilings. The main level is comprised of the Great Room, Dining Area, Kitchen, powder room and laundry room. A key feature of the home is the expansive covered porch adjacent to the open deck. A wide stairway to the lower level offers a second fireplace (gas), wet bar and doors that lead to a covered patio and the expansive backyard work together to provide a second entertainment area and an inviting retreat for guests. This level also offers 3 bedrooms and 2 Full Baths. This home has great storage! Many upgrades added to this home when purchased. (See MLS Docs) An oversized 2 car garage provides plenty of custom storage and offers attic space above. A membership to The Cliffs is available for separate purchase. Call today for your personal tour.
- MLS® #1411447
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address435 Shimmering Water Lane
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Falls North
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 2:46am EST.