Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1637 Double Branch Road, Cowpens
This home has potential. Are you looking for an investment property? A fix and flip? Or a way to build equity in your own home? This home just needs a little TLC to bring it back to full glory. Large kitchen and family room with 2 bedrooms and a third open room which could be used as an office or den. Add a wall and have a 3rd Bedroom.Bathroom needs a new tub. The bath floor is soft and needs to be replaced. Very large property convenient to 221. The roof was replaced 2 years ago with Architectural shingles and the septic was redone recently. 25x35 detached metal garage was wired for electric but currently doesn't work. No HOA.
- MLS® #1411429
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage700
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars, Yard Door
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars, Yard Door
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAnnamarie Congemi
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Co. Rea
- Address1637 Double Branch Road
- Zip Code29330
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown
- AppliancesStand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 7:31pm EDT.