Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
362 S Monterey Drive, Moore
Beautiful custom home on the S. Tyger River with amazing wooded privacy on over an acre lot and stunning river views and wildlife. This home features an open floor plan, with a master bedroom on the main level as well as a split design with 2 extra bedrooms, one connects with a full bath. The well appointed kitchen with custom cabinetry, walk in pantry, spice pull outs, an island with built in ice maker and wine chiller. For your inner "Chef" there are Double ovens with warmers and a 6 burner gas cook top. Easy care Quartz (silestone) counter tops & spacious breakfast area. Make note of the lighted trey and vaulted ceilings plus extensive moldings throughout. The Master Bedroom suite has a huge walk-in tiled shower, dual vanity and makeup area plus a large walk in closet that connects to the laundry room that has a laundry sink. You also have an office to work from home. Upstairs has either a 4th bedroom suite or use as a media/bonus room with 2 walk in closets(one with cedar walls, plus a full bathroom and access to 2 sides of the walk in attic areas for your storage. Great covered porch with second fireplace that is wood burning to enjoy the cool evenings & view the private back yard. Extra deck area for grilling with an attached gas line. You will enjoy the over sized 3 car attached garage, circular driveway that goes around the back to a 4th garage area for your lawn mower and yard items. Under the deck is also storage and for car washing the back faucet is hot & cold. Great neighborhood, excellent District 6 schools with easy access to I-26 and I-85.
- MLS® #1411419
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outdoor Fireplace, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionRiver, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Wooded, Water Front, Water View
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space, Crawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentEva Sandfort
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address362 S Monterey Drive
- SubdivisionRiver Mist
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Wine Chiller, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Outdoor, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryAnderson Mill
- MiddleGable Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 2:01pm EDT.