Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
319 Gilstrap Drive, Liberty
WELCOME HOME to this one-owner home. This lovely brick ranch has character and charm. This home has features anyone could enjoy. Owners enclosed the garage to have a nice 22 x 13 den with a bay window and half bath. The den floors were leveled with the main house so you would never know it had not been built with the original house. The owners then added a one-car carport. In addition to this space, there is still a nice-sized living room with a picture window. Space for meals with family/friends include the large dining room that opens to the kitchen with granite countertop. Also enjoy entertaining or relaxing on the 12x16 covered deck on the back of the house or the rocking-chair front porch. Original hardwoods are in the living room, hallway, and three bedrooms. With the last 5 years, most outlets have been upgraded to GFCI. Storage is no problem with the utility room on the carport and the 10x16 outside building with electricity. A home warranty is provided. This home is tucked away in quiet neighborhood but close to all the conveniences. The area is only a few miles to Hwy 123 and only 30-35 minutes to Greenville or Anderson. Be sure to check this home out quickly. It has been well taken care of and you won’t be disappointed. This could be your HOME! (NOTE: Lots of blooming plants/flowers in the Spring and Summer --- pictures of these will be in the house for you to view.)
- MLS® #1411372
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJudy Messer
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Easley
- Address319 Gilstrap Drive
- Zip Code29657
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 5:31pm EDT.