Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 Rockpine Drive, Anderson
Welcome to Martin's Trail! Conveniently located in the heart of it all with close by shopping, AnMed Medical Center and the YMCA. The "Walterboro" floor plan features a covered front entry which opens to the foyer and 12 x 11 study. Open living, kitchen and dining spaces. The kitchen hosts granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, 42" cabinets and centered island characterizing itself with an open concept and ease to access what's needed close by. Half bathroom and laundry tucked away yet close to the master suite. Master bedroom suite is located on the main level detailing double closets and full en- suite bathroom to include a ceramic tiled shower with glass enclosure, soaking tub, double sinks and linen storage. In addition, there are two bedrooms and a full bathroom upstairs. Enjoy the covered patio, fully irrigated yard and attached two car garage. This home has features such as tile in all the wet spaces, crown molding and 9' ceilings downstairs. The hand-painted cement plank siding, charming board and batten design and dormers add extra character composition to the exterior of this home. The development will have sidewalks and street lights! One year builder's home warranty passes with the sale as well as a one year termite bond. Located just off of Harriett Circle near the East/West Parkway in the Midway, Glenview and Hanna schools! More floor plans available for this developing subdivision! Come see our neighborhood model Wednesday-Friday 4:00 - 6:00, Saturdays - 10:00 - 1:00, Sundays 2:00 - 4:00! Need another reason to act NOW? Builder is offering $2,500 towards buyer's closing costs and a one year's dependent household membership to the local YMCA now through May 2020 with an acceptable offer! Must use the preferred lender and attorney. Inquire for more details!
- MLS® #1411360
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentAmy Tippitt
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Anderson
- Address203 Rockpine Drive
- SubdivisionMartins Trail
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 2:46am EDT.