Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
920 N Franklin Road, Greenville
Recent updates include a walk-in shower installed in 2019; new roof 2018; HVAC system replaced in 2016. This spacious 4 bedroom/1.5 bath home, about 1900 sq ft, has hardwoods throughout the main living area. The living room offers a homey feel with its beautiful knotty pine paneling that extends to the vaulted ceiling and built-in shelves that flank the wood-burning fireplace. The separate den is bright and open containing the home’s second wood-burning fireplace. This house has lots of storage space throughout and the fourth bedroom could be used as an office or craft room. The home is located on an extra-large lot that is partially fenced which is perfect to keep your children or pets safe. It also comes with a detached workshop with power for more storage or work space. This home is situated in the lovely San Souci area which is conveniently located within ten minutes of the Swamp Rabbit Trail, Furman University, Cherrydale Shopping Center, downtown Greenville, or downtown Travelers Rest.
- MLS® #1411342
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAugust Garrett Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address920 N Franklin Road
- SubdivisionFranklin Heights
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 8th, 2020 at 5:31am EDT.