Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 Saco Street, Greenville
Located in The Village of West Greenville - Art District! A residence designed to make city edge living exceptionally easy - and it does with evident success. The casual and cozy living area provides the ideal place to come together and enjoy some quality time. Features: Easy walk to the dynamic verve of the cafe and dining culture in The Village of West Greenville -- Art District; High ceilings are a prominent feature throughout the home; Eat-in, kitchen; Fully fenced, near level and landscaped lot with off street parking. If you have been seeking a trendy inner city lifestyle opportunity, then look no further than this one. This is a classic home with great appeal, offering position and comfortable living.
- MLS® #1411276
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman, Ranch, Traditional
- ExteriorAluminum Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRobby Brady
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address12 Saco Street
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Blown, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 7:31am EDT.