Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Morningdale Drive, Greenville
Privacy and tranquility describe the setting of this wonderful North Main home conveniently located within a 10 minute stroll to the trolley line. North Main - a neighborhood with primo location surrounded by the convenience to shopping, dining, livability. This 3 BR, 3 BA brick ranch with full walkout basement has been recently renovated, and is currently occupied by only the second owner. The original owner's father built the home for her in the 1960s. Beautiful hardwood flooring and plantation shutters throughout. The kitchen features newer stainless appliances to include gas cooktop, built in oven and microwave and opens to the family room with beautiful wood burning fireplace. The screen porch overlooks the private, fenced backyard with alley access. A full finished basement includes an office and provides enough room for kids playroom, teenage or in law suite. Zoned for excellent rated schools and within walking distance to city parks and The Swamp Rabbit Trail.
- MLS® #1411226
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentSuzanne Freeman
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address105 Morningdale Drive
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 1:16am EDT.