Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1132 Mccarter Road, Fountain Inn
WOW!!! This custom brick home is situated on 10 beautiful acres, with easy access to the interstate that will allow for easy commute and with only minutes from quaint downtown Fountain Inn, shopping and restaurants in Simpsonville and 20 minutes from downtown Greenville. The home has boundless options for entertaining and gathering. The home has so many spaces for dining, gathering or just relaxing from the formal living/study area to the formal dining room to the 2 story Great Room complete with a stone gas log fireplace and built-ins. The kitchen affords a HUGE center island and bar, high-end appliances with gas cook top and ice machine (Like Sonic) and tons of custom cabinetry and counter space. You'll find the owner's retreat on the main level, showcasing a private sitting area/office, two walk-in closets with solid shelving, a sepearate tub and shower as well as two vanity areas. There are THREE additional bedrooms upstairs, all with a private bath. Also on that level you will find a large bonus room with a full bath attached, along with abundant storage space. In addition there is a sitting area along with a laundry chute to make laundry chores less difficult. ON the main level there is a Large walk-in laundry room with utility sink and storage cabinets as well as a nearby powder room and Butler's Pantry. There is NO shortage of storage at this home. There is a TON of storage on the main level as well as a 3+ -car garage with yard door leading to the back yard. The patio and screen porch offers another private spot to congregate and enjoy all that nature has to offer. Hardwood flooring graces all living spaces with tile in the bathrooms and laundry. The heavy crown moulding and 2 story foyer adds to the Wowness of this home. NO CARPET! The home also offers a 60x40 STORAGE BUILDING with 3 bays. The middle bay offers more height to be used for extra large boats or RV storage. There is also a Lean-To on the entire back of building for additional covered storage. Do not miss this opportunity to see this rare find.
- MLS® #1411124
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLisa Griffith
- Listing OfficeLisa Griffith Real Estate
- Address1132 Mccarter Road
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryFountain Inn
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 4:46pm EDT.