Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
329 Highland Springs Loop, Inman
Make this almost brand new home YOURS! This home features granite countertops, a fenced in backyard, a covered AND uncovered patio, trey ceilings with rope lighting in the living room and master bedroom, a gas fire place, linen closets in both bathrooms, an open floor plan and so much more. Only a year old, this home is ready for its new owner! USDA eligible. Come see it before it's gone!
- MLS® #1411073
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- Listing AgentEnna Deane
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Freedom
- Address329 Highland Springs Loop
- Zip Code29349
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 1:31pm EDT.