Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
136 Toby Hills Road, Central
Lovely Brick and wood ranch home sits on 1.39 wooded acreage, large family room with Cathedral Ceilings. 1 car garage with a utility room built-in on the 2nd garage space area. Carpet allowance figured into the price. New back deck just installed. Can see the mountains through the trees in the distance. Very quiet and peaceful location. Earnest Money must be at least 1% of contract price.
- MLS® #1411023
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKat Nimmons
- Listing OfficeRe/max Executive Anderson
- Address136 Toby Hills Road
- Zip Code29630
- InteriorCarpet, Parquet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySix Mile
- MiddleR. C. Edwards
- HighD. W. Daniel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 9:01pm EDT.