Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1334 Alexandrite Lane, Mauldin
This is the perfect, lock-and-go townhome close to growing Mauldin, I-385 and only minutes to downtown Greenville! Freshly painted and new carpet throughout, this home is move-in ready! Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac at the back of the neighborhood, expect peace and privacy as you look out the back windows onto a level rear yard, with fences between the units backing to tall hardwoods. Featuring an owner's suite with 2 large closets, a bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower and trey ceiling. The laundry room and 2 other bedrooms are upstairs. The family room is oversized with a fireplace and open to the kitchen, making entertaining easy and comfortable. Use the front room as dining or home office. Home includes refrigerator, dishwasher, range and washer and dryer. Monthly HOA dues include landscaping, pool and exterior maintenance. Live the carefree life in this convenient and updated townhome!
- MLS® #1410886
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2004
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesTilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Sidewalk
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAmanda Jones
- Listing OfficeCb Caine Main Street
- Address1334 Alexandrite Lane
- SubdivisionHadley Park
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 1:01am EDT.