Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
310 Lakeside Terrace, Greenville
INDEPENDENT LIVING AT ITS BEST! This One bedroom patio home is located on a cul-de-sac in the much sought after 55 + community, ROLLING GREEN VILLAGE. This WELL MAINTAINED home offers a large Combination Dining Room/Great Room which has been freshly painted in neutral color and will work well with all of your furnishings. The bright Sunroom off of the great room offers additional living space and opens to the private patio overlooking a peaceful pasture. The spacious bedroom overlooks the private backyard as well and has a large closet for organizing all of your clothes. The Centrally located BATHROOM has been RECENTLY UPDATED to include a new toilet and vanity and a spacious WALK IN SHOWER with handrails. The attached garage is level with the home so you won’t have to contend with steps. Conveniently located close to restaurants, health care providers shopping and GSP Airport, Rolling Green Village offers a plethora of Amenities including but not limited to a Fitness Center, Heated Indoor Saltwater Pool, Fishing Lakes, Art Studio. The monthly regime fee includes Exterior home and lawn maintenance, so you will have time to enjoy all the Community has to offer! **THE SELLER WILL PAY $5000 AT CLOSING TO OFFSET THE FIRST YEAR OF COMMUNITY FEES!!**
- MLS® #1410870
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAge Restricted, Common Areas, Club House, Exercise Facility, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAnna Hill Miller
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address310 Lakeside Terrace
- SubdivisionRolling Green Village
- Zip Code29615
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:31pm EDT.