Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Garden Gate Trail, Marietta
This home is an Outdoor Enthusiasts delight.This breathtaking home is located in a very special hidden away paradise of Upstate South Carolina.Located around the corner from Jones Gap State Park which is considered the jewel of all South Carolina Parks.The park is surrounded by the Saluda River and is a trout Fishermans dream. Home to several hiking trails and waterfalls such as Rainbow Falls and Falls Creek Falls which is a 125 ft cascading waterfall that can be seen from several locations in this home.This beautiful home is perched in the perfect location to view the Mountain Bridge Wilderness area of the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.On top of said mountain sits Symmes Chapel (AKA “Pretty Place”) an open air outdoor chapel that hosts many outdoor weddings and many of those which in turn rent this spectacular home for their reception parties and get away.These short term rentals allow the owners to net in excess of $75,000 plus per year.Even though it feels like you are a million miles away from civilization you are situated perfectly between four of the most visited cities in the Western Carolinas Greenville,Asheville, Hendersonville and Travelers Rest which makes this home the perfect full time residence or continued rental potential.As you can see from the photos this home is exquisite.It has the highest quality of craftsmanship throughout and no detail has been overlooked.Just to hit a few of the highlights.Home features a chefs kitchen complete with Wolf and Sub Zero appliances.Perfect for entertaining this home has two theater areas, fireplaces both indoor and out, two recreational areas, five bedrooms and a office.You will also love the exterior of this home.With all of the stone work and natural colors the home blends into all of the mountain laurel, rhododendrons and deciduous trees.This home can’t truly be described it needs to be experienced so schedule your viewing today!
- MLS® #1410702
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,800
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, European
- ParkingYard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesYard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentSandie Hurley
- Listing OfficeLake Homes Realty, Llc
- Address14 Garden Gate Trail
- SubdivisionGarden Gate
- Zip Code29661
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 3:31am EST.