Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
215 Sunset Glory Lane, Greenville
Across from Furman University Golf Course, this active lifestyle community is perfectly located to take advantage of activities at the university like continuing education, music and sporting events. It is also only 1/4 mile away from the Swamp Rabbit Trail and less than five minutes from shopping. Main floor living has split bedrooms, an office, sun room, and lots of windows and high vaulted ceilings. The large bonus room and bath upstairs currently serves as the master bedroom, but can offer quiet area for guests or could serve as theater or hobby room if the desire is to utilize the main floor master bedroom. The open kitchen design features a lunch bar with granite counters and dark cabinets with under-counter lighting. Master bath has a large step-in ceramic shower and double granite vanity. Guest bath on the main floor has a tub/shower combination and high vaulted ceiling. The 50 gallon gas water heater has a circulating pump that provides near instant hot water to most fixtures in the home. All windows are triple insulated, tinted and have argon gas for maximum efficiency. Construction of this unit was completed in 3/2016 and the HVAC, etc. warranties can transfer to new owner. This unit is tucked away in a corner of the condo community offering much privacy and a secluded outdoor patio Many residents take advantage of Furman University's "Ollie" Program offering continuing education.
- MLS® #1410634
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2017
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Pet Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJim Fritzsche
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address215 Sunset Glory Lane
- SubdivisionThe Ravines at Camellia Village
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 12:46pm EDT.