Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Weybridge Court, Greenville
Welcome to this beautiful 4 Br 3.5 Ba home waiting for your family to make lasting memories. As you enter you will be greeted into the foyer with wood floors in entryway. You will love the size and flow of the great room, kitchen and formal dinning room. Kitchen has been updated w/granite counter-tops, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances and island which can easily be removed. The bay window in the breakfast area adds lots of natural light into the kitchen as you enjoy your morning cup of coffee. The master suite is on main level with bay window/sitting area adding natural light to his huge room. Tile floors, multiple walk-in closets, double sinks, separate shower and garden tub completes the master bath. Enjoy the screened porch overlooking the beautiful fenced backyard. On the second level you will find three additional bedrooms plus bonus with many options for living. Bedroom #2 (15x14) could easily be a second master. Bonus room features it's own bath, gas fireplace, sitting area and separate entry by 2nd stairway. This home offers tons of storage. The HOA for Smithwood is voluntary. This unique home with its abundant space is a rare find… including its location easy access to shopping, Hwy 385, I-85 and Downtown Greenville!
- MLS® #1410571
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDanielle Scott
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address9 Weybridge Court
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, 2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Dual Master Bedrooms, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingGas Available, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 1:16pm EDT.