Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
27 Appian Circle, Simpsonville
Better than new! Absolutely stunning home conveniently situated between Five Forks and The Pelham Rd areas in The Columns of Roper Mountain neighborhood. Timelessly classic in design and detail with the workmanship and finishes desired by today's discriminating buyers, this home has appeal for the ages. Just the detail alone in the design variety of ceilings from an inverted trey, to coffered, vaulted and a barrel style, are all so amazing to take in. The custom appointments do not disappoint from one room to the next. From the wall of windows in the great room, the natural light beckons and welcomes all who enter. Built in shelves surrounding the fireplace with gas logs provide detail and interest within this beautiful community space. Continuing on you'll find the keeping room with a second fireplace with gas, perfect for cozy conversation or quiet moments between meals. The room flow opens to the kitchen with stainless appliances that every chef would embrace, a pot filler for the serious cook, under cabinet lighting and a 5 ft island with space for multiple cooks and projects. This lovely gathering space is complete with the sunny breakfast area to enjoy morning coffee and informal meals. Of course you have the beautiful dining room for more formal occasions. Additional living space on the main floor includes the gorgeous and gracious sized master suite complete with duel vanities in the bath, multiple spray heads in the shower and a closet to be envied. Not to be overlooked is a second bedroom and full bath. Gleaming hardwood floors flow from room to room seamlessly connection all rooms as one. The second level offers a sweet "study or computer nook", three terrific bedrooms all with on suite baths and walk in closets and a bonus room, not to mention the walk out attic storage space. As you move the fun outward, the lovely screen porch is a comfortable spot to enjoy those lazy cool spring and fall evenings. The spacious covered patio overlooks the flat and fully fenced back yard with space for every family member to enjoy. Additional details completing the perfect package that makes this home so wonderful included an On-Que Intercom System with outdoor communication as well as to each room, security system, electronic locks, nest thermostats, sprinkler system, the in-house vacuum system and a spacious the three car side entry garage, situated on a beautiful corner lot. The Columns are close to shopping, interstates and highways offering additional convenience outside the home as well. Schedule your appointment today to take advantage of this terrific opportunity.
- MLS® #1410488
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBerry Gower
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address27 Appian Circle
- SubdivisionThe Columns @ Roper Mountain
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Pot Filler Faucet, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 11:46pm EDT.