Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
307 Hampton Avenue, Pickens
Beautiful 1908 home in downtown Pickens. Wrap around porch, Sun porch, 5 large bedrooms, living room, dining room, great room and den. Home is handicapped accessible with ramp and stair chairlift for 2nd floor access. There is also a 6 plus car garage with a studio apartment on top for some rental income. There are over 3.50 acres with storage building and motor home carport. Home has original floors, original wood work that is a must to see.
- MLS® #1410468
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage5,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCovered Parking Spaces, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Workshop
- GaragesCovered Parking Spaces, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Workshop
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLinda Ballard
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results Easley
- Address307 Hampton Avenue
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces8
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 4:46am EDT.