Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
605 Harwinton Lane, Greer
Seller is motivated and is willing to look at all offers. What a location in the Riverside area. Where you get the best of schools, convenience, shopping, and much more. This stunning home sits on a large lot with a full finished basement in the new Westhaven community. Nestled in a cul-de-sac street with a fully fenced in backyard, it's perfect for an active family. If you love the outdoors, you are in for a treat. The deck is covered and oversize. There are stairs that lead down to the yard to a rustic stamped patio that is just as large. Perfect for having guest over and having some fun. Inside there is space for everyone and every activity with seven bedrooms and five bathrooms. There is a private office with French doors, separate dining room, and living room that opens to the kitchen. The kitchen is a true inspiration to anyone who likes to cook or entertain with gas stove, double ovens, large island, and an abundance of countertop space. Having some guests over? You can get them situated in the secluded bedroom on the 1st floor with a full bath or two more bedrooms and a full bathroom with kitchenette in the basement. There is nothing that feels tight or cramped in the design of this home with 10 ft ceilings downstairs and vaulted ceilings on the 2nd-floor event the basement has taller than average ceilings. There's a bonus room upstairs with French doors, perfect for movie night. There are four bedrooms upstairs, including the large owner's suite complemented by a lovely bathroom with double sinks, granite counters, garden tub, and a fully tiled shower. The large walk-in closet has built-in cabinets for extra storage. The basement is almost like having a whole other home. There are two large living rooms, a kitchenette, two bedrooms, full bath, and a vanity. This is a walkout basement as well as offering access from inside and out. While there are many homes to choose from, you will have a hard time finding one with this location, lot, space, and open floor plan. To top it all off you are only 2 miles from GSP International Airport. Schedule your showing today or view a walk-through video on YouTube.
- MLS® #1410429
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBrandon Marin
- Listing OfficeThe Home Link Team
- Address605 Harwinton Lane
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 9:01am EDT.