Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Griffith Creek Drive, Greer
Exceptional, move-in ready, 5-6 Bed 4 Bath home on over 1/2 acre in the sought-after Mahaffey Plantation. Fabulous neighborhood, convenient location and award winning schools! The 2-story foyer welcomes you through the front door into bright, open floor plan. Kitchen is adorned with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless appliances and a breakfast room overlooking the large living room with gas fireplace and 2-story vaulted ceiling. Enjoy sunsets on the VAULTED SCREENED PORCH and grilling area overlooking the stunning, beautifully landscaped .58 acre yard. MASTER SUITE and GUEST SUITE on MAIN. On the second level you'll find 3 additional bedrooms, each with large walk-in closets, plus a full Jack and Jill bath. The extraordinary LOWER LEVEL has 4 ROOMS with tons of STORAGE space! A den/second living room with wet bar and built in cabinetry, large playroom, workout room, office or bedroom and full bathroom. Full walk out to patio or to the 3rd garage area to help keep the 2-car garage clean. This home lives comfortably and affords flexibility on all three levels!
- MLS® #1410374
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentBarb Turner
- Listing OfficeNorth Point Realty, Llc
- Address5 Griffith Creek Drive
- SubdivisionMahaffey Planta
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- StoriesThree +
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 11:01am EDT.